Converting Fractions, Decimals,Percents Digital Escape Room Distance Learning
Engage and motivate your students with this comprehensive practice converting fractions, decimals, and percents, ordering, and also word problems. Your middle school students will having fun using technology with this low PREP Escape Room! Just print the worksheet, then add the Google Forms link to your Google Classroom, or give them the online link and they’re ready to go! Last but not least, using Google Forms is optional.
This resource includes:
- Forty problems including converting fractions, decimals and fractions, ordering, and word problems
- Reflection question(s) and/or a math riddle on the google form
- Detailed instructions for the teacher on how to copy the google form URL to keep as your own and collect reflection question result data
- Instructions for the student on what they need to know to complete the escape room
- Answer sheet for student accountability
- Answer key
I have purchased a few escape room activities from various authors on TPT and this one ranks up there with the good ones. Well thought out & also easy to prep and use. Mary S.
Kids loved this and I appreciated that it was on google forms. I posted it to Classroom and they were able to use it to practice independently. I will definitely use this again next year. Susan C.
I love the rigor and thoroughness of this resource. There is a great range in difficulty level. I also love the puzzle aspect of the Escape Room concept. Ken D.
This is an amazing resource! The conversations it promoted were fantastic. It was the perfect level of challenge, and my students were so engaged. Wonderful! Taylor H.
I used this for review with my students the first week of our distant learning, divided this into 3 days, 2 Sections each day. Then I shared the Sections by uploading to Schoology and had students type answers into Google Doc to share with me. I like the final check with the Codes to Escape, making this activity self-checking. Kimberly C.
There are no reviews yet.