Integer Escape Room using Google Forms Distance Learning
Give your students a comprehensive integer practice while having fun using technology. This is a NO PREP Escape Room! Just hand your students the worksheet, give them the URL on google forms and they’re ready to go!
This resource includes:
- More than 50 problems: Classifying, Comparing, Ordering, Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, Graphing, and Absolute Value
- Reflection question(s) and/or a math riddle on the google form
- Detailed instructions for the teacher on how to copy the google form URL to keep as your own and collect reflection question result data
- Instructions for the student on what they need to know to complete the escape room
- Answer sheet for student accountability
- Answer key
Testimonials for Integer Escape Room using Google Forms:
I have purchased a few escape room activities from various authors on TPT and this one ranks up there with the good ones. Well thought out & also easy to prep and use. Mary S.
Kids loved this and I appreciated that it was on google forms. I posted it to Classroom and they were able to use it to practice independently. I will definitely use this again next year. Susan C.
I love the rigor and thoroughness of this resource. There is a great range in difficulty level. I also love the puzzle aspect of the Escape Room concept. Ken D.
This is an amazing resource! The conversations it promoted were fantastic. It was the perfect level of challenge, and my students were so engaged. Wonderful! Taylor H.
I used this for review with my students the first week of our distant learning, divided this into 3 days, 2 sections each day. Then I shared the sections by uploading to Schoology and had students type answers into Google Doc to share with me. I like the final check with the codes to escape, making this activity self-checking. Kimberly C.